Retail Associate / Assistant To Designer
Our fast-growing fine jewelry company recently opened the doors to our first retail store on beautiful Coronado Island, and we are looking for a Retail Sales Associate and Assistant to the Designer to join us. If you're interested in fine jewelry, this is the perfect opportunity to grow within our company.
The ideal candidate must be someone with retail experience, customer service skills, experience with social media marketing and maintenance, extremely organized, detail oriented, self motivated, professional and accountable. Experience and knowledge of fine jewelry is preferred, and must be eager to learn. A positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment is a must.
We're looking for an individual would be interested in growing in the position and with the company. The job duties will depend upon the skill sets the candidate brings to the position. They would include, but are not limited to:
- Manage retail sales
- Manage extensive social media presence - web site, Instagram, Facebook, etc. Photoshop skills is a big plus.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests, greet guests, check-in/check-outs
- Assist with phone, online and in-person clients
- Craft creative descriptions for new products for company website
- Assist with online and wholesale order management
- Update and maintain inventory by adding new products, SKU numbers, and product descriptions.
- Respond to customer, vendor and client emails and phone calls
Specific skills and characteristics required:
- Strong organization
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong work ethic, and self-directing
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
If you're interested, please reach out to us with a brief summary of your experience and your contact information.
Looking forward to working with you!!